Thursday, April 22, 2010

ABS Chat Transcript - ABS Chat Transcript

Jair:
    EA 9047 sunglasses by Emporio Armani
Linda:
    hello
Jair:
    Hello Linda
Linda:
    please hold, checking
Jair:
    ?
Jair:
    I haven't ask to check anything yet?
Linda:
    EA 9047?
Jair:
    I have a few questions:
Jair:
    right
Jair:
    sorry yes
Jair:
    I am on your site and I found the glasses I want
Jair:
    1. do you guys accept paypal?
Linda:
    Yes, we do
Linda:
    unfrotunately, this model has been discontinued from the company and it shows on our site
Jair:
    Linda but you don't have any on stock?
Linda:
    yes, we don't have them in stock
Jair:
    I understand
Linda:
    this is very old model
Linda:
    We apologize for the inconvenience
Jair:
    well thank you very much yes, I purchased mine in 2006 in Milan Italy
Jair:
    not problem
Jair:
    thank you very much
Linda:
    May i help you with anything else?
Jair:
    nope
Jair:
    have a great one 
Linda:
    you are welcome and have a nice day!


Posted by Irina from ABS-Sunglasses (Reading Glasses)


No comments:

Post a Comment