Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chat Transcript - need to get prescription eyeglasses

Mario:
    Hi.I had a question about a couple pair of sunglasses I purchased. I need to get prescription eyeglasses now, and would like to trade the sunglasses in towards them.  They never even been worn yet.  How would I go about doing that? Where would I need to send them? 
Linda:
    Hello
Mario:
    HI there
Linda:
    Could you give me the order number, please
Mario:
    I dont have that on hand.  Can you search under my name?
Linda:
    Could you give me your last name, please
Mario:
    ****
Linda:
    please hold, checking...
Mario:
    ok
Linda:
    I can't find any information with your name. Could you give me the model number
Mario:
    yea... hold on one sec
Mario:
    ove205410008g
Mario:
    is that right
Linda:
    how long ago?
Mario:
    about  ayear?
Linda:
    first, exchange request is valid for 7 days since the delivery of the order; second, company is under new ownership and we do not have any information regarding your order
Mario:
    I c  so the requests i use to get for them buying them back from me because someone was intererested... months later is invalid now too?
Linda:
    we never sent any requests to buy them back
Mario:
    I suppose you didnt youre under new ownership didnt you say?
Linda:
    that is correct.. may I help with anything else?
Mario:
    Nope 
Posted by Irina from ABS-Sunglasses (Reading Glasses)

No comments:

Post a Comment