Thursday, April 22, 2010

ABS Chat Transcript

Marcia Gruber:
    I placed an order for some Bulgari sunglasses on 4/20 through Google's online ordering.  My Google order # is ***236.  I have not received anything from your company indicating when the order will ship.  My American Express card was charged $500.95. Can you tell me when it's shipping?
Linda:
    hello, please hold
Linda:
    Thank you for holding.. They started processing of your order today and the email should be sent advising that the glasses are on the backorder until May 14th. Also, your card has not been charged, an authorization has been obtained. We do not charge until the item is shipped.
Marcia Gruber:
    So they are shipping May 14?
Linda:
    sometime they release glasses even earlier than anticipated
Marcia Gruber:
    Ok - thanks.
Linda:
    you are welcome, have a nice day

Posted by Irina from ABS-Sunglasses (Reading Glasses)

No comments:

Post a Comment